Monday, March 21, 2011

As I sit here trying to come up with a clever opening blog post....... here are the current happenings 1810 (our house number) at the moment:
  • the garbage men are outside, and my dogs are going nUts!!
  • Sophia my 18 months old has found a mini flashlight and is insisting on making me say "AHH" for her every 15 seconds.
  • my to-do list for the week...........may turn into a monthly goal.... yuck!
  • we are nearing my 30th birthday.......... enough said.
I have no real idea in mind for this blog, other than to have a space to share the random happenings in my world of Mommyville, Craftyland, Wifehood and Randomland.   That's how we roll here at 1810. 
Just to give you guys an idea of a day here- This is the famous Model- Sophia "Mini Moo." 

Ironically I would call her Moo, after all the formula she would drink. (Pointed out later by my brother that cows don't really drink milk- thank you for that ruined bit of info.... but the name stuck) 
That clown is in front of my FAVORITE boutique in Oklahoma we visited http://www.thecloverleafboutique.com/ while up enjoying the perks of a family houseboat trip. 
Enjoy!

No comments: