Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello Again

It's funny how life can get so crazy that when it finally settles down........ you can't help but be B-O-R-E-D!!
Lame, yes.  Truthful, from my stand point at least.  I thrive for planning.  Things like the holidays, a birthday party, or any other social gathering..... bring it on!  However, quite lulls when I can just sit back and enjoy the monkey and all her ever-changing ways......... Would not change it for an extra holiday party.

Just to recap the months since I have been gone, we went on an "Official" family vacation, had my Etsy shop goodies, http://www.paperyjane.etsy.com/, hair love stuff, in not 1 but 2 shoppes.  Actual brick and morter and all.  I am over the moon as you can imagine, and am looking forward to creating hair love for the Fall, Halloween and Christmas!  :)

I do have to gush about the cutie patootie bag I got for the monkey this weekend.  Its the Lil' Expressions line from www.mythirtyone.com/valerieguilbert  and I could not be more pleased with it.  (I will post picks of it later, she won't give it up for a photo and the lighting stinks in here right now.

Well, we are off to a social gathering, I was just reminded of.... oh an hour ago.  (Don't you hate those kind of days??)

Have a good one, and stay cool.....20+ days of 100 degree heat is killing me!!

val

No comments: